Due to the continuing COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to restrict access to the cemeteries as follows:
1) The cemetery is open Sunday to Friday from 8:00am-4:00pm;
2) Access is by GATE 2 only, situated near the cemetery office;
3) The gate is monitored by a security guard;
4) On Sundays the cemetery is closed to all cars except for burials; that means those attending unveilings or other ceremonies on Sundays may not enter the cemeteries with a car;
5) Washrooms are closed.
VISITS TO THE CEMETERY
6) All visitors must wear a mask;
7) Social distancing is required; individuals must be at least two (2) metres apart - i.e. six (6) feet;
GROUP VISITS TO THE CEMETERY (BURIALS, END OF SHIVA, YAHRZEIT, SHLOSHIM, UNVEILINGS)
8) In addition to the rules in sections 6 and 7 above, the number of visitors attending is limited to a maximum of twenty-five (25) people including clergy; a list of these names must be submitted to us as detailed below.
9) You must submit the names of those attending with you to our offices at least 3 days prior to the event and the list must be signed by a member of the family; in the case of a burial the delay will be shortened accordingly;
10) Given the number of families, like yours, that must be accommodated, we ask families to draft their eulogies/remarks so as to conclude the service within 30 minutes, or as close as possible.
Thank you for your cooperation.